- 1 pkg frozen chopped Spinach (thawed, drained)
- 1 pkg frozen artichokes (or 14oz can) Finely Chopped
- ¾ cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¾ Cup Light Mayo (you can use regular)
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
Heat Oven to 350 Degrees
Mix all ingredients
Spoon into 9 inch pie plate
Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.
Serve with Tostitos, or crackers.
- I like to use frozen artichokes, because there is no oil or salt involved. You don’t have to drain and they are so easy to chop while still frozen. Look for them in the grocer’s freezer next to the frozen spinach.