Thursday, September 27, 2018
Sunday, January 24, 2016
- 1-1.5 ground turkey
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 chicken billion cube, crushed
- Bow tie noodles, cooked
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Put oil and garlic in pan on stove and sauté. Add onion and ground turkey and cook until turkey is evenly browned and onion is tender.
- Add crushed billion cube and mix.
- Add soup and milk and cook down.
- Add noodles and lower heat until desired thickness. Salt and pepper to taste.
Tuesday, January 20, 2015
1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour, plus 4 Tbsp
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Best butter and sugars together.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Mix flour, salt, baking soda and cream of tartar.
- Add dry ingredients to the batter and mix until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Seared dough into a 15 1/2 inch round pan.
- Bake for 20 mins at 350 degrees.
Recipe via food.com
1 lb breakfast sausage, cooked and drained
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 slices of white bread, buttered
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Cook and drain aaa usage, set aside. In a large bowl, beat eggs, add the milk and salt. Stir in sausage.
- Place bread on bottom of 11-7 baking dish. Pour mixture over bread. Cover and place in fridge 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from fridge 30 mins before baking.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45-60 mins covered and then uncover and cook another 30 mins at 325 degrees or until knife inserted comes out clean.
Canned yams, cut into 1.5 in chunks
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- Place yams in bottom of baking dish.
- Melt butter and mix in brown sugar. Pour all over yams.
- Bake 20-30 mins at 325 degrees.
- Cover with marshmallows and broil until marshmallows turn brown, 5-10 mins.
Monday, November 10, 2014
- 1 lb leftover (cooked) beef bottom round roast (or leftover beef), cut into bite sized cubes
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 3 medium potatoes (I used the potatoes left with the roast)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 cups beef broth (low sodium)
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 tsp salt, or to taste
- 1 tsp pepper, or to taste
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley, or 1 Tbsp fresh parsley
- Olive oil cooking spray
- In large crockpot set on low, combine beef broth, hot water, carrots, potatoes, beef, salt, pepper, garlic powder, opinion powder and parsley.
- Spray a medium frying pan with olive oil and heat over med-high heat for 1 minute. Add onions and do sauté until translucent (about 2-3 mins). Add garlic to pan and continue to sauté until onions are brown and garlic is fragrant. Add the garlic and onions to the pot. Cover and let cook on low for 8 hours.
Thursday, March 27, 2014
- 3-4 boneless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 Tbsp ketchup
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Preheat to 325 degree F
- Cut up chicken breasts. Coat in cornstarch and the in egg. Brown in oil, and place in 9x13in baking dish.
- Mix ingredients for sauce and pour over chicken.
- Put in oven and bake for 1 hour, turning chicken every 15 minutes.