- 2 8-oz. cuts swordfish, halibut, salmon, shark, yellowtail or any thick fish steak
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted or olive oil
- Dash of Tabasco or cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt, seasoned salt or salt-free seasoning
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
Preheat broiler. Wash fish steaks and pat dry. Combine all other ingredients in a small bowl. Brush both sides of fish with sauce so fish will not stick and place in broiler, 4 inches from flame. Brush steaks frequently with sauce. Broil 3-4 minutes on each side. Be sure not to overcook fish steaks. They should be soft and moist.
Recipe via Fit For Life