Bake: 12 mins
Yield: 18 cookies
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 16 1/2-oz. roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/4 cup canned vanilla frosting
- Red and green food coloring, optional
- 1/2 cup M7M's Minis
- 36 miniature chocolate chips
- 18 candy-coated sunflower seeds
- 18 Hershey's Kisses
2.) Place 1 of each size ball close together on a parchment-lined baking sheet; flatten slightly. Bake for 12 minutes. Let cool. Die frosting with food coloring, if desired. Pipe frosting for scarves and to attach M&M's buttons, chocolate-chip eyes, sunflower-seed noses and Kisses hats. Add snowflake sprinkles, if desired.
Per serving (1 cookie): 219 Cal., 9g Fat (4g Sat), 13mg Chol., 1g Fiber, 2g Pro., 31g Carb., 105mg Sod.
Recipe via All You Magazine