Cook: 20 mins
- 1 lb. linguine or spaghetti
- Salt and pepper
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, trimmed
- 3/4 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp. seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 small cucumber, seeded, sliced and cut crosswise into thin strips
- 1 ripe plumb tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
2.) Lightly oil a ridged grill pan; place over medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Grill chicken for 6 to 8 minutes per side, until just cooked through, Transfer to cutting board to cool slightly. Chop chicken.
3.) In a large bowl, whisk peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, oil, crushed red pepper and ginger until blended. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Add pasta and reserved water to bowl and toss to coat. Add chicken, cucumber and tomato; toss. Arrange pasta on a serving platter and garnish with scallions.
Per serving: 440 Cal., 17g Fat (3g Sat.), 16mg Chol., 3g Fiber, 21g Pro., 51g Carb., 488mg Sod.
Recipe via All You Magazine