Cook: 5 mins
- 6 small sweet potatoes, peeled, cut crosswise into 3/4 inch slices (about 2 lb.)
- 3 red onions, thinly sliced
- 1 14.5-oz. can diced tomatoes
- 5 sprigs plus 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. ground allspice
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter
2.) Just before serving stew, stir in chopped parsley and peanut butter. Serve hot in bowls.
Per serving: 318 Cal., 11g Fat (2g Sat.), 0mg Chol., 5g Fiber, 10g Pro., 47g Carb., 529mg Sod.
Recipe via All You Magazine