Cook: 13 mins
- Four 1/2-inch-thick bone-in pork chops
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 large Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
2.) Warm 2 Tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chops until browned, 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Transfer to a plate and loosely cover with foil to keep warm.
3.) Add remaining 1 Tbsp. oil, shallot and apples to skillet. Cook, stirring, until softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Add jam, vinegar and broth; cook, stirring and scraping up any browned bits on bottom of skillet, until sauce has thickened, 1 to 2 minutes. Season sauce with salt, pour over chops and serve.
Per serving: 447 Cal., 22g Fat (5g Sat.), 58mg Chol., 2g Fiber, 23g Pro., 43g Carb., 767mg Sod.
Recipe via All You Magazine