- 14 squares Chocolate Graham Crackers, finely Crushed (1 Sleeve)
- ¾ Cup sugar, divided
- 3 TBSP Butter or Margarine (melted)
- 1 env. Knox Unflavored Gelatin
- 1 cup milk
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. cream cheese, softened)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. grated lemon zest (optional)
- 1 Can of Cherry Pie filling
Mix Crumbs, ¼ cup of the sugar and margarine in small bowl. I just mixed right in the food processor.
Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
Press 1 large spoonful of crumbs into the bottom of each liner. Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes. Cool.
Pour milk into a small saucepan and sprinkle gelatin over the top; let stand 1 minute.
Stir milk over low heat for about 3 minutes or until gelatin is dissolved. Cool Slightly.
Blend Cream cheese and remaining ½ cup sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add vanilla and lemon zest. Mix.
Gradually blend in gelatin mixture on low speed until well blended.
Spoon mixture into muffin cups about until about ¾ full. Refrigerate cheesecakes 2-3 hours or until firm.Garnish with a spoonful of Cherry Pie filling. Serve! Makes 12 Cheesecakes~!
Recipe via afewshortcuts.com