Cook: 20 mins
- 3 red tmatoes, halved
- 3 yellow tomatoes, halved
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 Tbsp. chopped shallot
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
2.) Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Mist a baking dish with cooking spray, then arrange tomato halves, cuts side up, in a single layer dish.
3.) In a small bowl, combine herbs, shallot and garlic. Add peppere, to taste. Spread herb mixture evenly over tomatoes. Drizzle with oil.
4.) Bake in oven until cooked through, about 20 minutes. Remove dish from oven, top with fresh basil and serve.
Per serving: 86 Cal., 7g Fat (1g Sat.), 0mg Chol., 1g Fiber, 1g Pro., 6g Carb., 167mg Sod.
Recipe via All You Magazine