• 2 spray(s) cooking spray
• 10 oz boneless, skinless chicken thigh(s) and/or drums (about 4-5 pieces)
• 1/4 tsp table salt
• 1/4 tsp black pepper
• 6 small peaches, sliced (peeled) *you could use plums instead*
• 1 tbsp ginger root, freshly grated
• 1 medium garlic clove(s), minced
• 1/4 cup(s) canned chicken broth
• 1/4 can(s) frozen apple juice concentrate (undiluted), thawed,
*for sale purposes, you could use one Apple and Eve Juice box* **see matchup at end of post** ————————————————
• Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and warm over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper, add to skillet in a single layer and brown chicken 4 minutes per side; remove chicken and set aside.
• Remove skillet from heat and recoat with cooking spray. Warm skillet again and add peaches, ginger and garlic; sauté until peaches lose their firmness, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and scrape up browned bits of food on bottom of skillet with a wooden spoon; add apple juice concentrate and stir.
• Return chicken to skillet, cover and simmer until chicken is completely cooked through, about 5 minutes
Recipe via afewshortcuts.com