- 2 Cups Cooked Chicken cut into bite sized pieces (about 2 breasts)
- 1 cup Italian Salad Dressing
- 1 box pasta cooked (Shape of your choice)
- 1 bag frozen veggies (again your choice…I like broccoli)
- Shaky Cheese (Grated Parmesan) Optional
In a large skillet mix 2 Cups Cooked Chicken Breast chopped into bite sized pieces, 1 cup Italian Salad Dressing, 1 box of pasta cooked al dente (I used Bow Ties), and frozen veggies ( I chose Broccoli).
Cook over medium heat until heated through.Serve! Top with cheese if desired!
Recipe via afewshortcuts.com