- 1 cup Butter (2 sticks) softened (or Margerine, or Butter Flavored Crisco)
- 1 cup firmly packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 to 2 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 (12 oz) Bag of Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream Butter and Sugars together in Mixer.
- Scrape down sides, add Eggs and Vanilla, mix well.
- Scrape down sides again, add Baking soda, salt, and flour.
- Mix until incorporated. Add more flour if dough is too sticky.
- Mix in Bag of Chocolate Chips until evenly distributed.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonful onto parchment lined cookie sheet.
Recipe via afewshortcuts.com