Bake: 43 mins
Chill: 4 hours
- 9 whole graham crackers (about 1 1/2 cups ground)
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 5 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 12 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg plus 1 large yolk, at room temperature
- 6 Tbsp. sour cream, at room temperature
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce, pureed and strained (about 5 Tbsp. after straining)
2.) Make filling: In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on a medium speed, beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Add egg and yolk and beat until incorporated. Stir in sour cream and vanilla. Scrape down sides of bowl and stir until combined.
3.) Scrape half of filling into prepared crust. Dollop half of cranberry puree on top of filling. Top with remaining filling and then puree. Use a knife to swirl puree through filling, creating a marbled design, taking care not to drag crumbs from crust into filling. Place pie on a lined baking sheet and bake until set around edges but still slightly jiggly in center, about 35 minutes. Transfer to rack to cool completely, then loosely cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to 2 days.
Per serving: 410 Cal., 26g Fat (16g Sat.), 126mg Chol., 1g Fiber, 6g Pro., 38g Carb., 287mg Sod.
Recipe via All You Magazine.